Below, listed alphabetically, is a list of MIT resources for K-12 teachers. This is not intended to be a comprehensive list but is a place to begin.
- Blossoms The video library contains over 50 math and science lessons.
- Haystack Observatory The outreach program advances study of our planet and our atmosphere.
- K-12 Videos An open platform for crowd-curated content relevant to K-12 STEM education.
- Museum The Museum partners with different programs and organizations to offer workshops and classes for teachers.
- Outreach Directory Filter and search for MIT outreach and teacher resource programs.
- Office of Educational Innovation and Technology (OEIT) OEIT develops and disseminates innovative uses of technology in teaching and learning.
- Scheller Teacher Education Program (STEP) STEP licenses MIT undergraduates to teach mathematics and science in grades 5-12 and runs teacher professional development workshops.
- Sea Perch The program trains teachers, who then train their students, to build a remotely operated vehicle.