Important notes about our classes and registration
- COVID note: All visitors to campus are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated/ boosted. Masks are no longer required on MIT campus. If your school still requires masking, our staff will follow visiting school requirements.
- Our three-hour classes are available during the school day and take place in our lab on the MIT campus. Start times are determined by when groups can arrive.
- Only dates marked as “registration open” in the calendar are available. Booking outside the current quarter (June/July/August, September/October/November, December/January/February, March/April/May) is delayed until a month into a cycle. This booking restriction does not apply to Cambridge Public Schools. Educators from these schools should contact us for bookings outside a quarter.
- Weekend dates are not available.
- The program is available to public school classes, private school classes, homeschool groups, and community groups. Groups only; no individual sign-up.
- Sessions book early and fill fast. (Should your first and second date choices no longer be available, we will try to offer alternate dates within the same month as requested dates.)