Important notes about our classes and registration
Coronavirus Update - Edgerton Outreach is now able to offer in-person programming on-campus, in addition to offering Remote instruction for Flashlight Building or Quizboards. MIT has additional guidelines in place for in-person sessions.
- Our three-hour classes are available during the school day and take place in our lab on the MIT campus. Start times are determined by when groups can arrive.
- Only dates marked as “registration open” in the calendar are available. You may not book outside the current quarter (June/July/August, September/October/November, December/January/February, March/April/May). This booking restriction does not apply to Cambridge Public Schools. Educators from these schools should contact us for bookings outside a quarter.
- Weekend dates are not available.
- The program is available to public school classes, private school classes, homeschool groups, and community groups. Groups only; no individual sign-up.
- Sessions book early and fill fast. (Should your first and second date choices no longer be available, we will try to offer alternate dates within the same month as requested dates.)
- COVID note: Masks are no longer required on MIT campus. If your school still requires masking, our staff will follow visiting school requirements.