See below to learn more about the tools available.
ProtoTRAK Lathe 1630SX (2)
The TRL 1630SX features:
- Manual or CNC operation
- Electronic handwheels and jogstick
- Inverter-duty spindle drive
- Programmable spindle speeds
- Optional Constant Surface Speed (CSS) Programming
- Optional Inch Per Revolution (IPR) Programming
- Optional TRAKing for manual control of CNC programs
- Optional Indexer for automatic tool changes
- With these important differences:
- 16” Swing, 30” between centers
- Spindle through hole of 2.12”
Omax 5555 Water Jet Machining Center
The OMAX 5555 JetMachining® Center is a perfect fit for shops needing a machine with a smaller footprint but capable of cutting 4 foot x 4 foot. It is a cantilever-style machine, comes standard with the OMAX MAXJET® 5i Nozzle, and boasts a cutting tolerance of ±0.003"(±0.08 mm). With a completely sealed and protected Ball Screw Drive System, this robust and reliable workhorse is perfect for shops cutting projects needing high precision.
- Table size of 6' 8" x 5' 5" (2032 mm x 1650 mm)
- Rapid water level control for submerged cutting
- A work envelope offering an X-Y cutting travel of 4' 7" x 4' 7" (1397 mm x 1397 mm)
HAAS Super Mini Mill with 5th Axis
Haas CNC Vertical Machining Center with 4th Axis
Battenfeld 25-ton Injection Molding Machine
The Battenfeld 25-ton Injection Molding machine is capable of molding three cubic inches of polymer.
With tempering medium thermo-oil for high requirements up to 250°C.
- Precision microprocessor control until ± 1 °C accuracy.
- User friendly simplistic display.
- Double level control: refill warning, automatic switch-off.
- Process pressure gauges standard.
- Line evacuating for mold purge.
- Magnetically coupled pump without seal.